They just took off in the wide open spaces and Marc and I were shouting and cheering like crazy people. It was so fun and quite emotional for me! Ha. I didn't realise how choked up I would get, you can kind of tell in this short video Marc made for the girls. Learning to ride without stabilisers is a huge deal, a sign my babies are growing up way too fast!
Since that day last week, we have been at the park practicing every time the sun is shining. We've had quite the rain this week and it's been a bit cooler, so we are not taking the sunny days for granted!
Hope your week is as fun as riding your bike for the first time!
2 comments:
That is a very special day for the two of them! Congrats! Loved hearing you cheer in the background, too. =)
That video was sweet...it is exciting!
Post a Comment