Saturday, August 07, 2010

The Scenery Never Gets Old

First, here's a little bonus picture- Addison ready for take-off!




Today we woke up feeling a little less jet-lagged (except me, who's wide awake till 2 or 3am) so we decided we would go to Roath Park/Lake and feed the ducks. The day started off a bit rainy, but by the time we were ready to go it had subsided for the time being...

I have countless pictures from this very spot, I seem to take this all the time but it just never gets old for me. The lake, hills and clouds- well this really does not do it justice.




4 comments:

Amanda said...

Gorgeous!

Stephanie Kay said...

What a beautiful park!

Anonymous said...

When I rang yesterday and there was no answer - I knew where you would be!!

Glad your back hun, speak soon - got LOADS to catch up on xxx

Joyce said...

I love the wellies picture...so sweet! Glad you're settling back in there : )