Our friends Dave and Anna came for dinner last week, here is their youngest- he is 2 months younger than Addison but weighs about the same I think! Hehehe. So cute!
We laughed about the time we use to actually have conversation at dinner instead of chasing kids around. Here is the crew...their 2 boys are so sweet!
Love the pics!! I can't believe how big Addison is and how much she has changed. I did have a dream the other night that you asked me to babysit Addison!! ha
3 comments:
Love the pics!! I can't believe how big Addison is and how much she has changed. I did have a dream the other night that you asked me to babysit Addison!! ha
Cute pics... Mom is tearing up... She is begging my sister for some grandkids...
The pictures are all adorable.
Anna and Dave your boys are precious.
Post a Comment