Sunday, September 21, 2008

Anxious!

Cerys is feeling better, but will be staying home with me and Bales tomorrow. She is sad about it, but I think it's best the decision for her to rest one more day.

I'm really anxious about my scan tomorrow- praying everything is okay with the baby. I'm also excited about finding out what we are having, and hoping it will be visible!!!

I have no idea why I'm re-posting about this, I probably won't sleep much tonight!

See y'all tomorrow!

5 comments:

Kecia said...

Good luck!!! And pleasa let us know the results!!

Liz said...

girl, you are so like me.

LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

Praying that all goes perfectly well for you tomorrow, Charity. I can't wait to find out what you are having! The suspense is killing me! :)

Allie said...

Aaaw I'm SO excited for you guys. Praying everything goes well for you today...

Leah said...

Just a few more hours and you'll be on your way! Don't keep us waiting!!