
She did not like that option and instead, immediately got down on the floor, screaming.

Then she sat up to make sure we were watching. We were, and taking pictures.

After a little talk and some hugs, I told her that I did not like the behavior that I saw and would she please tell her sister she was sorry. To which she responded by putting her hand up in my face and grunting "NO" and then screamed face down into the couch.

Which made me want to re-read The Strong Willed Child by James Dobson and pray for some serious wisdom in raising this sweet girl.
4 comments:
These are too funny. Probably cause it's someone else's child. Way to keep your sense of humor!
Oh, my - tantrums are so hard. But I think it's great you took pictures. We have pictures of Greg when he was a not-so-happy camper, and it is fun to see what that was like because most of those pictures from childhood are all smiles. What I think is nice is that you can compare those to her kids when they do the same thing to her one day. :)
Those pictures will make a nice engagement present for her future husband one day!
Boy does this look familiar. And I am so tired of hearing "no." It is currently my least favorite word in the English language (it recently replaced "mine").
Although he's starting to learn that charm will get him places; now we are getting "Nope" with a big grin. Nope is now my second least favorite word, and I never thought that grin would grate my nerves.
Ah, well, this too shall pass (right?).
Post a Comment