Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Busy!

Don't have much to say tonight...we are busy getting ready for our 2 week trip to Texas- next week we'll be on a 10 hour non-stop flight to Dallas. I don't really even want to think about that right now. Any ideas on keeping a 17 month old entertained in your lap for that amount of time?!? Oh dear Lord.

You can pray that Marc and Cerys feel better, they seem to be coming down with a cold and I've got scratchy throat/drainage going on. I really, really would like for us all to be in good health before our trip so we can remain in good health while visiting friends and family. Plus, 2 kids and a hubby with a cold is not a good combo.

Thanks!

5 comments:

Rachel Anne said...

DALLAS! Hey, that's where I live! I hope you have a great vacation time here and hopefully get nice weather. Enjoy the malls and sonic, etc!

Seth, Jen, Hannah, Cailyn, and Isaac said...

We flew with Hannah just before she was 1, and then I flew alone with her when she was 15 months. The best thing we did - walk the aisle of the plane! Everyone loved seeing and talking to Hannah,and she loved all the attention! I mean, what's better for a 15 m/o social butterfly than a captive audience?? Also buy a couple of new (QUIET) toys and/or books and bring them out later on in the trip. These things helped us immensely! That reminds me...I need to get a couple of plane ride toys for our trip at XMas....

Liz said...

codeine.

Tad and Monica said...

DVD player with a long lasting battery. Lots of snacks.

Missy said...

When I flew with Carson (18 m) by myself over the summer I got the magic marker things that only work on the color wonder paper. He loved it, couldn't make a mess, and he still uses them.