That last photo of Cerys should have some background music... I'm thinking Chariots of Fire "da da da da da da..."
those are SO CUTE!
Is is just the picts or is Cerys getting taller? They grow so fast!The colors are great on the picts!
I wanna come visit....Oh---Tad will be back in Bristol in October to do another recital. I'll try to get you the information earlier this time. :)
The girls are so cute! We can't wait to see you all in November and you to meet Melissa!
You've been tagged. I know, ANOTHER meme. Don't hate me--it's all in fun! :)
Looks like you had a fun outing together! And what's that I see in the background ~ blue skies? Yay!!! =)~ Leah
Beautiful pics...the girls are getting so big! I'm glad ya'll are doing well. Just wanted to say hi!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That last photo of Cerys should have some background music... I'm thinking Chariots of Fire "da da da da da da..."
those are SO CUTE!
Is is just the picts or is Cerys getting taller? They grow so fast!
The colors are great on the picts!
I wanna come visit....
Oh---Tad will be back in Bristol in October to do another recital. I'll try to get you the information earlier this time. :)
The girls are so cute! We can't wait to see you all in November and you to meet Melissa!
You've been tagged. I know, ANOTHER meme. Don't hate me--it's all in fun! :)
Looks like you had a fun outing together! And what's that I see in the background ~ blue skies? Yay!!! =)
~ Leah
Beautiful pics...the girls are getting so big! I'm glad ya'll are doing well. Just wanted to say hi!
Post a Comment