Mom, this is what is on the way to you...

And Beverly, this is what is on the way to you....

I know it looks like Aunt Beverly is getting a lot more, and she is....they were on sale at Tesco. ;) And she shares my love for these great biscuits. Now Beverly, I want to see a video of you eating them and then rating them. ;)
4 comments:
I really should take more advantage of the stuff we have in our shops... those Jaffa's look GOOD! I'm just gonna pop out and get a box (or 3!)
Loving the photos of Wales made me feel really proud! Glad you love it too, Dellie xxx
This member of your family reads your blog - what are you sending to me?
Yes, it is in French - strange!
Love you,
Mom
LOL!! I'll see what I can do about a video but I already know it won't be as good as yours! :-)
Can't wait to get the Jaffas! Nannie and I will have to come to get more! (I hope I can steal a few Welsh cakes from Sandy! They are yummy too!)
Love ya'll,
Aunt Beverly
Bev, you may not have any of my Welsh cakes! You have plenty of Jaffa cakes and it isn't fair that you got more of those than I've got of cakes. Josh had plenty of money to buy more for me. wonder why he didn't???? I have not quite perfected making Welsh cakes but I love trying. I keep thinking mine will taste as wonderful as the ones from the original Welsh recipe that one of the sweet ladies gave to me when Bev and I visited Wales. I'm eating the cakes on the way home from the airport tonight when I pick up Josh.
And I do read your blog, Char. It made me cry today. Yes, time has flown by!
Thanks for taking care of Josh for these 15 days.
Love you,
Mom
Post a Comment