Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bowling..again

This picture has nothing to do with bowling, but I thought it was cute. However I just noticed I buttoned her coat wrong. Nice. This was Sunday as were headed out to church.

It seems like every fall half-term we go bowling around here! They do a cheap deal but you have to book a lane in advance. Marc booked us a lane for 9am. Who bowls at 9am? Apparently us! We got up just like it was a school day and it was pitch black outside and raining!!! I sure didn't feel like getting us all up and dressed for bowling but we did! I remember doing this when I was very pregnant with Addison. Then I remember going and she sat in her pushchair. Today she was ALL over the place but I was okay with it because it was only 9am and we were the only ones there! HA.

She was so precious- cheering for her Daddy and sisters! And every time a ball would come up the return thingy she would shout "OH! BALL!" Every. Time. So funny.

Daddy let her have a go and she was so proud!



We were done by 9:40am and so we headed to Costco of course! We were hoping they would have some free food samples out but I think it was too early. They had some lame nasty tasting yogurt and some bread. Oh well. We laugh at our Costco purchases because we go for three things: popcorn, peanut butter and coca-cola. What else do you need? :) Oh, wait...four things- add diapers/nappies to that list.

5 comments:

Amber said...

She is so darn cute...

And I love a good bowling game! But I'm not sure I've ever been at 9 a.m.

:)

Stephanie Kay said...

Love the picture of your feet! Very cute!

Jenifer said...

It looks like she's point to her jacket, "really mom do you see what you did to my jacket?"

Chad & Amy said...

R U kidding! You didn't get any yummy brownie mix! Love Costco...of course, we don't have it here... so technically, I've only been once!

Kecia said...

Cute Addison!
Haha!
And by the way... Nice shoes!
We went bowling one time and Dad didnt wanted to rent the shoes, so he went bare foot... Needles to say that something went wrong... Ha!
Love you all!