Saturday, May 15, 2010

Let The River Flow...

I can be honest here right? Good.

We have about 6 weeks left in the States and the tears have started flowing.

Sometimes it's hard to explain to your children why you are going back. Even when they miss their house, it's tough to say goodbye.



7 comments:

on the eastern journey said...

Sometimes I feel like I'm constantly saying goodbye. It's so hard! Thinking of you guys!

Seth, Jen, Hannah, Cailyn, and Isaac said...

(((HUGS)))

Ann G said...

Praying for you, Charity. It's a rough transition both ways EVERYTIME.

Joyce said...

It is hard. It's okay to say it. Thinking of you!

Amanda said...

Praying for God's grace to flow higher, wider, and faster than the tears.

Tee said...

I'll pray that your heart will be prepared for your mission ahead.

Amy E. said...

Love you girl..praying for all of you.