Driving to Houston- Sonic drinks and going over my verses! I also did some singing along to some old country songs that I found on the radio. Marc just laughed at me, but it sure was fun!
The huge, wide open, BLUE sky of Texas...love it!
I'm! So! Excited!
4 comments:
So is this the view from your green Merk?? =)
I love it! I can't wait to hear about your trip and I am so happy that you get time with Marc! I can't wait for that in the States as well! No babysitters ANYWHERE here in the bush! I feel so bad, your in-laws were in Joburg and I was in the flat below them and found out TOO late that that was them! I am terrible! And you are not vain and you are beautiful, I just wish that I was there with you to go through all of this with someone who really understands. Love you Charity! You are a blessing!
Charity, I loved getting to meet you! I only wish we'd had more time to chat. Thank you for the sweet card and box of PG Tips. I love the authentic UK box! I hope you had a great time in Houston and that your trip back is nice and easy. Thank you so much for coming!
MMMMMM Sonic :)
Have a good time!
Post a Comment