Friday, October 16, 2009

On The Move!

Our life is about to change drastically. I was hoping this would not happen until AFTER we made that long flight in December! Marc took this video today, and he's so mean he made her do it again! Ha. It's hard work lugging this precious chubbiness around! We thought it was just the shaggy rug that helped her move along, and it does, but she is now doing this inch-worm crawl on all surfaces! Watch out big sisters, life as you know it is over!



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

12 comments:

Joyce said...

Oh my goodness...this is too precious for words. The thumb! I love the thumb...that just made my heart ache. So sweet!

Leah said...

SO CUTE!! Love all those little thumb-sucking breaks!! Hope your carpet is clean, as many times as her little thumb went in her mouth. But then again, she IS the third child. Haha. =)

David and Abi said...

The thumbsucking breaks are cracking me up...she is so cooperative.

Stephanie Kay said...

I love how she has to pause for a thumb break!! Too cute! Sam decided this week that he prefers walking. You should hear the yells when he makes off with one of the other kids' toys! :) For some reason it always makes me laugh. :)

Anna said...

Go Addison! So cute!
When you get back from the States she will be so grown up I won't recognise her. Although, I might think she's Bailey ;-)

Michelle said...

This is too cute! I love her stopping for a rest and to suck her thumb! Looks like all that chubbiness is about to start being burned off!

Kecia said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!! She is so cute!!

You should see the audience here...
Everybody was amazed with her cuteness!!

Debra said...

I love that she is going for the wipes! Why did we ever invent toys for babies? They would much rather go after the real things. Look at her determination!

Sean and Lendy said...

This is SO cute!!! She is adorable and growing up so fast! Can't wait to see you guys soon. :)

LF said...

OMGsh! That is by far the cutest thing I have EVER seen! She was worn PLUM OUT! he he he! TOO CUTE!

Ethan said...

That is so adorable! Its almost like the thumb was fuel to keep her crawling. When I was little I did an army crawl kinda like that, or so I hear..lol.
My sister and brother-in-law are about 12 weeks along with with their first baby. I'm going to be an uncle! I'm so excited!

Chad & Amy said...

How sweet!!! She is going to be burning some calories soon, so watch out for some speed :)

Where did you get the shag carpet? Does it shed?