One of my favorite little cafe/tea rooms is a place near the girls' school called Thé Pot. It's a precious, rustic, French country-ish place and it makes me happy to sit at the mismatched chairs and tables and look at the whitewashed brick walls. I know, I'm strange. Today was one of those slightly overcast, fallish kind of days- so after collecting Bailey from school we walked over to the Thé Pot to get some lunch.
Here we are, waiting for our food-
6 comments:
TOO cute!!! I wanna go there. And, Bailey, she just cracks me up!!
Mom
Yeah, I wann go there too!
Mom V
How fun! I had a spontaneous lunch - just me and the boys - today too! It was fun, and not something I do often unless there is someone to meet. I realized it is so nice to just cherish the time we have when they are "cute" and little - even though it is a busy, tiring stage of life! Have a great weekend.
How fun! Glad you had a fun outing with the girls. I love Addison's hat :) Where did you get it?
Amy- I got her hat at the Gap- on sale- £3! :)
That Bailey is such a character...and you can tell that in her pictures! Fun pink shoes, too!!!
Your sandwich makes me hungry...and sort of jealous!
Post a Comment