So I hope you read about the history of having an afternoon cuppa yesterday from the Typhoo link I left for you. Interesting, isn't it? Now I do enjoy a good cuppa, and I like Typhoo tea, but I'm giving away PG Tips today! They have special pyramid shaped bags which have something to do with the tea moving around and creating a better tasting cuppa, but I just think the pyramids are cute!
Here is what the winner will receive: a lovely Union Jack mug and a box of 80 PG Tips.
(Mom, you can't enter. Sorry. If you want some tea I'll just send you some!)
16 comments:
I love PG Tips! Just found it here last week and bought a box of 80, so I won't officially 'enter the competition' - but I think it's an excellent idea that I may have to swipe... :)
I discovered the joys of a cup of hot tea when I came to Wales to visit a friend (met over the internet!). By the time I got back home to AZ I was sold on tea. I usually just use the plain old Lipton tea bags...nothing fancy required for my tea!
I drink tea! And I love hibiscus, but anything caffeine free will work (e.g. no Earl Grey).
Hey, count me in! Jean and I love a good cuppa. I never knew the history of afternoon tea was so "recent". Cool link. Love reading your newsy and dun updates on daily living.
Blessings,
Jeff
I love TEA...hot, iced, sweetened, unsweetened, flavored, etc. I love it all and am addicted. I guess it's my coffee. My favorite hot tea so far has to be cranberry pomegranate green tea, but I very much fancy just a cup of plain black tea. And I even have always enjoyed the British version with milk and sugar. I can now make a mean pot of chai...I've been practicing for months. It's harder than you think! I can't tell you how excited I would be to win the PG Tips! Yes, I know Kenya is known for its tea exporting, but c'mon, UK and tea...does it get any more synonomous? Is that a word? Ok. I'm shutting up now. What can I say, once you get me going on tea, I just can't stop! My friends here think I'm nuts.
I really strawberry black tea. It's my very favorite. It's my kind of day when the weather is a little chilly and I can have a lovely cuppa.
my very favorite tea is strawberry black tea. I really think this is a cute idea.
I thought the article was so fascinating! I love hot tea, but I don't drink it as often as I would like. English Breakfast is my favorite. Very cute contest! Glad you have had some sunshine! We have had rain for almost 2 weeks solid - I guess y'all sent it our way.
I thought the article was so fascinating! I love hot tea, but I don't drink it as often as I would like. English Breakfast is my favorite. Very cute contest! Glad you have had some sunshine! We have had rain for almost 2 weeks solid - I guess y'all sent it our way.
How fun!! I do enjoy hot tea, especially on days like today when its dreary and cool outside! Autumn actually arrived here at 4:18 today!!
Oh my favorite tea...probably lemon or peppermint..do those even count as real tea??
And of course this Southern Girl also loves her tea iced! With lots of lemon
Shayna S. got me started drinking hot tea after she returned to OBU from a semester somewhere in the UK. Peppermint and English Breakfast are favorites. I also enjoy good ol' Lipton. It's versatile and lets me go hot or iced depending on the weather and my mood. :)
Then I suggest you get to the post and send me some tea!!!
Mom
...and please include Welsh cakes with jam! :)
Mom
Yeah for hot tea! I used to drink Typhoo, but then my friend brought me some PG Tips from London a couple of years ago. I go back and forth, but I think I'm partial to the pyramid tea bag. And I like the shape of the box!
Thanks y'all for entering my little tea contest!
I'm late, so I know I won't win, but I wanted to let you know my favorite types of tea. I can't have just one! However, probably my favorite is Lipton's Taste of London, followed by Dilmah's caramel. After those (which you can't find in the U.S.), it's just plain Earl Grey. But oh, how I love the others...
Post a Comment