I'm 5 months old and weigh 18 pounds, 5.5 ounces. I have no idea how long I am, the health visitors don't check that unless asked and my Mummy forgot to ask last week! I can do all kinds of things now- I am trying to do the tripod sit-
I've still got some work to do on that! I am a little wiggle worm, and on this day Mummy forgot to strap me in my swing. I'm kind of too big for this swing, but it's a nice place to sit while Mummy types on the computer.
I can roll from my back to front, then I get stuck and haven't figured out how to roll back. Mummy always lays me down in my crib on my back and before she walks out of the room I'm flipped over on my tummy. I prefer to sleep this way now and suck on my thumb. The paci is okay during the day, but my thumb is WAY better!
I can also suck on my toes! I'm thinking of trying out for Britain's Got Talent, what do you think?
8 comments:
She is SOOO cute! I'm like you - I love the rolls!
A nurse taught me a great trick for measuring height. Lay her on something you can write on (even chalk on the floor works!). Put a mark just above her head, and then stretch out one leg and put a mark right under her heel. Then you can let her go play while you pull out a ruler or measuring tape and calmly measure from one mark to the other. I kept up with my kids that way (when I'd forget to write down their height from an appointment) until they were old enough for wall-hanging growth charts.
Ann, thanks! Good idea, that is actually how they measure the kids here in the UK- they have this long yellow plastic thing they lay on and it has a place to put the head and then she stretches out the foot and brings the end of it up the heel- and the yellow mat has a ruler on it. I didn't even think to do that at home!
she is so squishable!!!
Charity, you're missing this cutie in your family profile! Its so nice to know she smiles at you before she sleeps throughout the night. Most of the time, when my 6 mo. old knows I want him to sleep, he throws a fit because he wants me to hold him so he can play! Then he'll wear himself out so that he wants to sleep. By that time he wears me out too :)
Those legs are beautiful!!!! Eric's are the same! Can't wait to see you guys!
Man you guys make some cute babies!!! All your girls have been adorable..but Addy takes the cake!! Too cute!!!! I think its the rolls that does it!!
I can't believe she is already 5 months old!
How big she is!!!
Oh God!!How gorgeous is she???
God bless you all... You are a beautiful family!
Thank you Charity... For care about us... We never stop to pray for you and your family!
Toes and thumbs are favorites around here, too! Sam turned 9 months this week and is pulling up on everything. Not ready to stand alone yet but he'll be cruising in a couple of more weeks!! I keep telling him there is no hurry but he just won't listen to me. They are growing way too fast!!
Post a Comment