Adorable : )
So sweet! Charity, that baby is so big! She is adorable. :)
Addison look so cute and engaged in the book. What a great habit to develop so early. I love the princess book, one of favorites as well.
So sweet!
We have nights like those! Your girls are so precious!
Bless Addison's little heart! It is so sweet how she's looking at her big sister in that middle picture! How precious are these three little girls! Love you!
I love their little feet crossed at the ankle! Such little ladies.
That is sweet!
Look at Addison's the tiny feet... Sooooo cute!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Adorable : )
So sweet! Charity, that baby is so big! She is adorable. :)
Addison look so cute and engaged in the book. What a great habit to develop so early. I love the princess book, one of favorites as well.
So sweet!
We have nights like those! Your girls are so precious!
Bless Addison's little heart! It is so sweet how she's looking at her big sister in that middle picture! How precious are these three little girls! Love you!
I love their little feet crossed at the ankle! Such little ladies.
That is sweet!
Look at Addison's the tiny feet... Sooooo cute!
Post a Comment