Monday, June 08, 2009

She's THREE!



Three years ago today, Bailey Madison was born into the world and our little family. She was born screaming, with one hand (made into a fist) waving in the air. We should have known right then what we were in for. One precious, determined, loving, stubborn, cute littel girl!




I tried something new this year- an ice cream cake. And it was YUMMY. This is a strawberry cake (from a box) with a layer of vanilla ice cream in the middle, covered in vanilla icing (from Betty Crocker) and sprinkles. I need some right now. (She wanted Strawberry Shortcake on top, and we found this Wilton candle on Ebay)


She liked it!


Happy Birthday Bales! We love you so much. Thanks for reminding us to keep a sense of humor! You are precious sweet girl.

7 comments:

Ann G said...

That top picture makes her look like she's in Dance Fever or some 80's movie like that. Too funny! I think she and Caleb would make a good match...or maybe a bad one. Maybe they are too much alike! haha! Congratulations on your 3 year old!

Amanda said...

Suddenly I'm starving for cake. Yum! Happy birthday, sweet girl!

Sean and Lendy said...

Happy birthday, Bailey! I remember coming to see you in the hospital and you were a precious little ball of pink! You have brought great joy to your mom and dad!

Kecia said...

We want a piece of that cake!!

Hahaha...

Happy B-day Bailey!

Amy E. said...

oh my goodness..I cannot believe she is 3!! Happy birthday Bailey!

Chad & Amy said...

I can't believe it has already been 3 years. I'm sure we'll be saying the same thing about Addie & Lauren in a few years :)

Bales, you are too cute. Wish we could have seen you this week to wish you a happy b-day in person. Guess we will see you in Aug.!

Stephanie Kay said...

Love that first picture!! So cute! And that cake looks yummy!