Please excuse her hair too, I have no clue what to do with it. It's stringy, not much on top and just hilarious. There is not really enough for a ponytail on top and clips will not stay in. So, she just has crazy hair most of the time.
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Someone Loves Nutella!
Please don't judge me- but Bailey had her first taste of Nutella today. I think she liked it.


Please excuse her hair too, I have no clue what to do with it. It's stringy, not much on top and just hilarious. There is not really enough for a ponytail on top and clips will not stay in. So, she just has crazy hair most of the time.
Please excuse her hair too, I have no clue what to do with it. It's stringy, not much on top and just hilarious. There is not really enough for a ponytail on top and clips will not stay in. So, she just has crazy hair most of the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I'm with Bailey...I LOVE nutella!
I can't buy it anymore though because I will eat it all myself:)
I Love it!! I think I have the same look on my face when I eat Nutella! :o)
And Cailyn's hair is the same. She has about 2-3 times as much as Bailey, but it's so thin and stringy and nothing will stay in. So, her hair is pretty much styled the same way as Bailey's everyday. LOL
What is nutella? Please educate us.
What to do with that hair? Keep it trimmed as evenly as possible - and keep it short like that (maybe trim the bangs back just a touch more). If you keep it short, it is more likely to thicken. A friend of mine said that shaving it would work even better, but I never would do that to my girls! ;-)
Love it! She would get along with Carson, he loves sweet things! I don't know if I typed my blog on right on facebook. Here it is again just in case...www.teamoneill.blogspot.com
Soooo good to catch up with you!
We love nutella too! It's a good thing we haven't found any in China.
I love Nutella too, Bailey! By the way, my mom told me a secret to getting hair clips to stay in. I haven't tried it yet b/c M lost all her hair, but it sounds like it would work! She told me to get that rubber stuff you lay down on cabinets or under rugs. Glue a little on the inside of each bars of the clip so that the hair is clipped by the rubber. Then supposedly it won't slip out of the hair.
Ha...
Can i ask you what is nutella?
Funny pic!
Mmmmmmmm, we eat lots of Nutella here in Guatemala, Nutella crepes, Nutella on cookies, Nutella sandwiches, Nutella makes it all better!!!
Hah I totally don't judge you, Courtney's not even two yet and she LOVES it! In fact it's gotten to the stage where sh will ask for 'choc bread' - toast with nutella. I'm with her though, it's yummy!
Post a Comment