Dear Addison,
One month ago today you entered the world ever so quietly and alert. You were a big girl and so sweet- even though you were two weeks late. I will remind you of that from time to time I'm sure. You are such a sweet baby and very laid back. I think that's good since you are the third girl in this family- you will need lots of patience I think. You don't seem to mind being in your swing or in your crib. You only cry when you are hungry or if you have a dirty nappy. You are the only one of the girls to actually take a pacifier, and you love it! You are starting to have more alert time during the day and last night you slept 6 hours for Mommy and Daddy! That makes us very happy. We love you sweet girl!
Here is her official one month picture. As you can see, she was thrilled.
And just for fun- here is Cerys and Bailey's one month picture-
Can you tell who is who?
12 comments:
It doesn't look like Cerys or Addison liked their 1 month picture :) It is so exciting to see them grow! Addison looks a little more like Bailey than Cerys, but we all know they change quickly and develop their own personalities.
You continue to look GREAT! Happy Mother's day again!
Oh - such a sweetie! =)
I'm guessing the one in yellow is Bailey??
I can't believe how wonderful you look! Your hair looks good and besides when you come to TX next month you'll be different than everybody else. Enjoy it! Wish we could see you guys when you're here. Have a great Mothering Sunday!
Happy One Month Addison! She is just beautiful and growing so fast. Love seeing Cerys and Bailey's One Month pictures. They all three look someone a like. Charity you are looking good.
I can't believe it has already been a month! She is so big and beautiful!
The top one is Bailey and the bottom one is Cerys...am I right?
You look gorgeous! Happy Mother's Day!
Bailey is Bailey and Cerys is Cerys, rights? ;) My guess is Bailey's is the top photo and Cerys's the second photos.
She is precious along with her sisters! And you look like you were never pregnant!!! I guess three girls get you back in shape FAST!!! You look so pretty!
Addison...Happy One Month! You are precious! Charity you look great and everyone is growing TOO fast!!
Blessings!
She is precious and you look great! Congrats on one month! :-)
So cute...
Happy b-day Addison!
I will try a guess...
I think the first pic is Bailey and the second pic is Cerys... Mom think so too!
Post a Comment