Her favorite part was when Mary Poppins flies in with her umbrella. Marc said their seats were really good and if they had been one or two rows up they would have been able to touch her feet.
And here's out little chunky monkey. I had her weighed yesterday- at 4 1/2 weeks old she weighs 11 pounds 6.5 ounces. What? What is going on?!? I think Cerys weighed that much at 13 weeks. Addison does not miss a meal, as you can see from her double chin! (Not a good picture, but it's the only one where I got half a smile!) What little hair she had is falling out already, looks like she will be a baldy like her big sis Bailey.
5 comments:
Marc and Cerys look good. I bet she had a good time. That is great that Marc took her. She will remember that forever.
Addison is a big girl, but wait she was big when she was born. A friend of mind told me that Sam Moon has lots of girl bows. When you are back in Texas you should stop by and pick up some.
Yeah for dates with Daddy. What a special memory!
Hi...just clicked on from Baby Bangs..the words Underground in your comment jumped out at me. I'm an American living in the UK. We've been here almost 6 years and expect to repatriate this year. Your girls are adorable..I have two daughters and they are both at uni in the US. Time definitely does fly-enjoy your little ones.
We're in a little village about 15 miles outside of Central London. My husband works for a medical company based in Oxford. Just thought I'd say hello.
Oh, sorry for the two posts but I meant to say I loved your post about your hair color. I could relate to that completely. My hairdresser here has strict instructions when the color goes on : ) Yours looks cute!
Aaaaw...
Did you know that at this age,i still go on dates with my Dad??Haha...
We have our father-daughter day every Sunday... And i love it!!
Mom says that it is important to treasure these traditions, because it helps to build a strong foundation between the parent and the child.
We love you in Christ!
Post a Comment