Sunday, February 22, 2009

She's Here!!


Addison Marie
Feb. 22, 2009
09:09 AM
9 lbs. 1 oz.
22 inches

Charity and Addison are both doing really well. Most likely they will come home this evening or tomorrow. We really appreciate all of the love and support we have recieved. Thanks for your prayers and words of encouragement. I'm sure Charity will fill you in on all the details when she gets home.

Marc

24 comments:

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

She's BEAUTIFUL!!!

Congratulations to you all.

Anna said...

Welcome! She's a cutie.

The Arab Musicians said...

Congratulations, guys! We're so happy for you and thanking God for a safe delivery. She is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Lord!
Huge hugs to you all, can't wait to see you, all our love,
Del, Pete, Luke, Josh and Lucy xxxxx

The Lyons Family said...

Oh goodie! I get to be the first to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! :)

And WOW, what a big baby girl! All of that discomfort makes sense now!

All the best to you guys and Baby Addison (LOVE LOVE the name, by the way)! :) Hugs to you from Denver!

Tad and Monica said...

I am so happy that all is well! We prayed for y'all this morning at church. :) I was awake last night right during the time it appears labor must have been happening and was praying for you. Can't wait to meet her!

Seth, Jen, Hannah, Cailyn, and Isaac said...

Congrats!! We've been praying for you guys all day. She's gorgeous and I LOVE her name!!

Tim and Leslie said...

Congratulations! We are so glad that prayers were answered in this way for you and Addison! Love the name! Take good care of yourself and know that we will continue to lift you guys up!

Allie said...

BIG congratulations to you all! She's so sweet in all her 'newborn-ness', I bet you're all elated!

Well done Charity!!

Praying for you all as a fmily of five! woohoo!

Natalie xxx

Debra said...

Congratulations!! Praise the Lord for He is good. We love the name - beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

The Helgren Family said...

YAYY! Addison and I share the SAME birthday! I will not forget that she shares a birthday with her Aunt Joy!!!! Congratulations Verlander family! We love you guys!!

Etta said...

YAY! Congrats! She's so BIG! And my babies were big too.) Does she even feel like a newborn? Of course, when you "bake" for that long, I guess that happens! She's beautiful! I'm so happy for you!

Amber said...

She's beautiful!! Congratulations!

Amy E. said...

She has the same birthday as my Pop!! Great day!! SOOOO excited for you guys!!

The Harringtons said...

OMG!! She is absolutely Breathtaking!!! She is Beautiful just like her Momma! I can't wait to see more pictures

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She looks perfect!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Can't wait to here your delivery story!

Anonymous said...

Woah! A 9 pound baby! Congratulations and Praise the Lord she's healthy and finally here! Hope you are well and I'm very glad to know you got to go home very soon afterwards :)

Kecia said...

Oh...How beautiful she is!!

Wellcome home Addison Marie!!

We wish you all, a life of blessings,love and happiness!

We love you all in Christ!!

Amanda said...

Welcome, sweet girl!

Anonymous said...

congratulations!! she is a cutie, Thank you Lord for the safe arrival of baby Addison love to you all wayne and kathy xxxxxx

Tara said...

Welcome, sweet Addison! WOW...can you believe y'all are parents to THREE beautiful girls?! You are richly blessed.

LisaShaw said...

She is absolutely adorable!

I found you via Amy at The Englands and came over to say congratulations and may the blessings and favor of our Lord rest upon your precious little girl. May her life be filled with great purpose and may she always live and love for Jesus.

Chad & Amy said...

She is too cute! Good thing I didn't really send any newborn clothing...they would not have fit!

She looks great, and I'm sure Charity does too. I expect a full update soon!