Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Ready, Set...PRAY!

I'm doing the happy dance...well kind of. I can hardly move. Ha. I just got home from the midwife and I'm dilated to a 3! Can you hear me shouting? I was SO happy to hear those words. I guess the contractions I've had yesterday and today were doing something. My midwife had to go ahead and set my induction since I will be 2 weeks overdue this weekend, so I will go into the hospital on Saturday night if nothing happens between now and then. I would appreciate your prayers for the "sweep" she did- that it would work between now and Saturday! I just kept repeating "My hope is in you Lord, my hope is in you Lord" as I waited to be seen. I was so afraid of being told there was no change, but I knew that even if there was not, He would still be faithful to see us through this!

And yes, we did some bowling this morning! There are NOT any pictures of me bowling because that would be awful, but here's a few cute ones. The girls had never been before, but loved it. Who wouldn't love it with bumpers on the sides and a ramp to roll the ball off of! We had a good time even though Marc bowled most of my turns. I held an 8 lb. ball and wondered if this is what Baby Girl would weigh. No wonder I can hardly walk or sit.






Thank you SO much for praying for us today! I hope we have good news soon! Now I'm so nervous!!!!

14 comments:

Seth, Jen, Hannah, Cailyn, and Isaac said...

Yay!!! A 3!!! That's awesome!! You're 1/3 there already! :o)

Praying for baby girl to arrive on her own soon!

Anonymous said...

praying for baby to arrive safely soon xxx love kathy xx

Anonymous said...

Halleluyah! You're finally dialated!! Yay! Thank the Lord!! :)

Amanda said...

Exciting!!!

Tim and Leslie said...

WOOHOO!!! Start rubbing those feet! I will pray pray pray!

Kecia said...

WOW!! Great news!! We will keep praying!!
Love you all in Christ!!

The Liberto Family said...

That's some GOOD News! Come on baby girl come out before Saturday!

I can't believe you went bowling! Looks like a lot of fun!

Still saying prayers for you and baby girl.

The Lyons Family said...

Woo-hoo and Praise Jesus!!!! :) It's been a while since I've asked the Lord to open a cervix (mine!), but I will start praying for a quick transition to labor and a safe delivery of Baby Girl! You must be so relieved to know it's very soon - Congrats on the great news and let us know when the Li'l Princess finally makes her GRAND entrance! :)

Etta said...

PRAYING FOR YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

Amber said...

HOORAY!!!!!!

patti said...

I just knew but since no baby...I am praying soon, Lord, soon!

and i think you are super mom for going bowling. what great memories when you tell this little one I went bowling the day before you were born. :)

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

That is GREAT news! I hope she comes tomorrow! (Wouldn't that be nice?!)

Anonymous said...

I am praying for your little girl to come quickly. Keep walking!

Amy E. said...

Oh yeah!!! Love that number 3!! Way to get it all going!!!
We are still praying and hoping baby girl comes all on her own before Saturday!

Glad the girls loved bowling..that is always such a fun thing to do!!