I made a pocket in these and I think it's so fun. I didn't do pockets in the others because I just wanted to make sure I could actually sew the bag and not worry about pockets, but it was super easy.
I'm telling y'all- you can do this!!! It's easy and FUN.
(Yes, I realize the handles don't match up with the lining as far as the stripes go, but I didn't realize it until later and I wasn't going to go back and cut out new handles.)
11 comments:
I *never* would have noticed the handles! I'm impressed you could just churn those out during nap time! Maybe I should place an order....:)
Super cute!! Oh how my creatively neglected heart wants to sew again, and scrapbook, and read, and... you get the idea. You almost convince me I could actually do it. Then I remember the 3 little people sitting in the other room...
You did NOT whip those up during nap! I continue to be amazed! Not just one, but TWO in what, two hours???? What else do you have up your sleeve?
WOW! That was super fast...didn't know that was possible while the little ones are sleeping.
So cute!!!! Love that fabric, too. So precious. And good for you on whipping those out in no time!
I wish I had sewing skills! I can barely sew a button on a shirt. Anyways, the bags look great...maybe someday I'll get some skills to match yours!
You amaze me! Seriously!
Mom
They are SO cute!!
There's a whole bag of stuff winging its way to you real soon.
Hope your all feeling better.
Del x
Those bags are tres chic, and I DO understand "they're so cute I could eat them."
I need to work on my housewife skills. Those bags are gorgeous! Maybe you should start selling baby accessories. I need curtains for Levi's room but I'm going to see a seemstress....No way could I do it myself.
Oh my word. I could eat a couple of those myself! That fabric just looks delicious!
Post a Comment