Yes - we do appreciate it! And you look wonderful.
You look wonderful!! Are you still running?
Cute belly!! Mom is a fan of your blog and she is fealing all nostalgic with the picture...
You look beautiful! And so tiny--though I know you don't feel that way. By the time I was 24 weeks, I looked a beached whale.
Charity, you look so cute!
You look so cute! And all you have is the little basketball belly...so lucky. I looked like I was carrying extra babies in each cheek and each ankle. Ugh.
You look great!
I'm impressed. I can't believe this is #3 and you look like it's your first!
you look beautiful!!
You look great!!
How come you don't get a huge fat face?! That is so unfair!
I feel your pain...at least everyone knows you are pregnant:) I'm still in the "is she getting fat" stage.
Oh you look good! I know you don't think so and don't feel like it. I remember that like it was yesturday! Keep us updated on the baby!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Yes - we do appreciate it! And you look wonderful.
You look wonderful!! Are you still running?
Cute belly!! Mom is a fan of your blog and she is fealing all nostalgic with the picture...
You look beautiful! And so tiny--though I know you don't feel that way. By the time I was 24 weeks, I looked a beached whale.
You look beautiful! And so tiny--though I know you don't feel that way. By the time I was 24 weeks, I looked a beached whale.
Charity, you look so cute!
You look so cute! And all you have is the little basketball belly...so lucky. I looked like I was carrying extra babies in each cheek and each ankle. Ugh.
You look great!
I'm impressed. I can't believe this is #3 and you look like it's your first!
you look beautiful!!
You look great!!
How come you don't get a huge fat face?! That is so unfair!
I feel your pain...at least everyone knows you are pregnant:) I'm still in the "is she getting fat" stage.
Oh you look good! I know you don't think so and don't feel like it. I remember that like it was yesturday! Keep us updated on the baby!
Post a Comment