I've never heard of this show, except when you blog about it. I'm curious to know why you love it so much. I'll have to check and see if it's on on this side of the pond. =) PBS perhaps?
I love how sad you are Charity! Also coming soon is "I'm a celebrity, get me out of here!" Will you be lurking outside Blaenavon ironworks next month then? If so, pop in for coffee x
2 comments:
I've never heard of this show, except when you blog about it. I'm curious to know why you love it so much. I'll have to check and see if it's on on this side of the pond. =) PBS perhaps?
I love how sad you are Charity!
Also coming soon is "I'm a celebrity, get me out of here!"
Will you be lurking outside Blaenavon ironworks next month then? If so, pop in for coffee x
Post a Comment