Yesterday after dropping Cerys off at Nursery, Bales and I rode the bus into town to look for a few things. One thing I like to do is go into a department store that has a small American food section...I've mentioned it before. You can buy things like...Lucky Charms, cake mixes, oreos, canned pumpkin, and a a few other random items. I wasn't really looking for anything in particular, but something caught my eye and I HAD to have them.
DILL PICKLES! I love dill pickles and have enjoyed every bite after sour bite! :) I also bought 2 cans of A&W Rootbeer (no, to my UK friends, it's not alcoholic). I won't tell you how much I paid for these 3 items, but it was sure worth it.
Now, if only they would start selling cans of bean dip...
11 comments:
My box of lucky charms has nearly all gone, there is probably only half a serving left and it is taking every ounce of will-power not to go and pay £9 for another box!
Oh...
I had the same rectios when i entered a departament store here!
I found those very same picles and plus some pancake mix and my favorite ketchup!! Wasn't very cheap,but was worth...
Our grocery store randomly got in a shipment of Fruity Pebbles, Cocoa Pebbles, Honey Bunches of Oats, and Frosted Mini Wheats. Needless to say I spent the same amount of money on cereal as I usually spend on my whole grocery bill just stocking up on cereal!
...ooohhh what I wouldn't do for some root beer!
The question is... are you sharing? = ) And now I'm craving bean dip!
With all four of my pregnancies, sour pickles helped settle the nausea.
I love dill too - - - -
So glad you could find these treats.
oh I loved pickles when I was pregnant with Melissa! Enjoy them while you can!
Too funny, root beer is non-alcoholic!
Hey! Was gonna post a comment but there's way to much to catch up on so I think I'll call you later instead! x
My boys were re-introduced (or introduced in Silas' case) to root beer when we were back in the States. They LOVED it! I probably let them drink as much soda in our 2 1/2 weeks there than they have in a whole year here...just because it was such a treat. :)
Funny thing is pickles don't sound good to me...not much has been sounding good lately, but A&W does sound good!
Alrighty...its official we are moving to Wales! Seriously, between the Mexican food and the A&W and DILL PICKLES....we are jealous and envious and we admit our shortcomings (a.k.a. sins!). I am so happy for you! We miss TX Mex, every Monday my worker makes tortillas and salsa for the week! We are ADDICTED! Miss you and praying for you guys for the sono!!!
Post a Comment