To make a long story short, we booked another appointment to have a sonogram. It was suppose to be this coming Tuesday but there was a mix up and I got a call yesterday asking me to come in this afternoon!
And, little princess let us see everything! She's definitely a GIRL! Just thought you might want to know!
Cerys was happy about having another sister. And here is what Bailey said when we told her the news..."NO, baby bruver!"
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
yay! GIRL POWER~ Congrats! Can't wait to see her sweet face!
Oh, I know you and Marc and happy to find out. At least you will know what to do with a girl. Can't wait to see pictures of your little girl when she arrives.
Congrats!!! Three girls!!! Better you than me--I wouldn't know WHAT to do with one girl, much less three!!
Congrats!!! A house full of girls!! Tell Marc to "hold on"!!!
Something tells me he will do just fine!
YEAH! We're super excited for you guys. :) At least Bailey is accepting of a baby...if you ask Daniel is we should have a baby at our house, he very confidently says "no!" :)
Congratulations, guys! Marc will have to work hard to take care of that house full of princesses. We have some friends here who are expecting their fourth girl (no boys). Our friend introduces himself in Arabic as "father of the girls."
We're excited with you about this sweet new blessing!
I'm so happy for you! I'm sorry Marc has to deal with 4 girls in the house, but what a treasure for the 3 sisters! They will have a special bond. I truly believe God ordains family dynamics just the way they need to be!
Yippee! What a fun surprise, getting to find out. Congratulations!
Congratulations!!
How exciting! Girls, girls, girls! What fun!
Wow! 3 girls! I agree with Etta, better you than me! 1 girl is plenty for me (well, maybe we could add a second one). 3 boys on the other hand is a piece of cake (you might want to remind me I said that in about 2 years!).
Congrats!!! Girls are SO FUN! Then again, you know that! :o) I"m glad she's doing well and that you're all healthy and happy!!
Yeah! 3 little Verlander girls! Oh, I feel so sorry for Marc. You might want to move back to the States when they start dating - seems to be a bit more decorum there....
Glay you finally know! Yeah!
That was supposed to be "Glad" you finally know. Yeah!
Big congrats on all things PINK!
Post a Comment