Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Cardboard Testimonies

6 comments:

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

That was beautiful!

Anna said...

Wow!
You really need to warn me that these clips will make me cry before I start watching them. That mother with 3 stillborn children and the one's who'd lost sons.
I am ever learning that we cannot know the mind of God nor understand His ways but His love is always enough.

Shanda said...

This is a church here in Amarillo where I live. I was just watching it the other day because I know one of the people in it! Small world.. that you are watching it where you are too!! I cried!

Tee and Hubby said...

I saw you comment about Truett's. I bet that was when our friend, Eric, was working there. He made the BEST pimento cheese sandwiches. No one has been able to duplicate his ability to make that sandwich. You know, you were only about four miles from where we live. :-)

the blackwells said...

That's incredibly awesome!

Amy E. said...

Okay..next time you have to give a Mascara Alert!! What a blessing and very convicting. Thanks for sharing that, it was needed in so many ways.