Thursday, May 22, 2008

Please Pray

Oh my word, please PRAY for Stephen Curtis Chapman and his family during this unthinkable tragedy. His youngest daughter, Maria, was killed yesterday in a tragic accident. Y'all, I'm so sad and can't imagine. Please lift them up today.

5 comments:

Anna said...

That's terrible! And sadly, such a common accident. I guess the teenage lad is going to need a lot of prayer to get over this. So sad!

Allie said...

I just came across the news too, your right, it is so so sad. Praying x

Liz said...

Truly it is so common - the same thing happened to friends of mine from Austin just before Thanksgiving. Their daughter was just 2. It scares me!

Alicia said...

I can't believe it either. So tragic. It's breaking my heart.

The Lyons Family said...

Got the news this morning - what a tragedy. We're praying!