Sorry this one is so blurry, but as you can see, it's a tight fit and another reason I have to make weekly grocery store trips. (The dish in the bottom was Big Mama's Baked French Toast I made this morning- it didn't taste as good as I thought it would- probably because I did not use half and half or the praline topping. And I cut the recipe in half- so don't freak, I didn't use 8 eggs!)
Actually, most days our fridge size is just fine with me. I can get quite a bit of things stacked in there. We don't need a huge one- although I'm sure I would be able to fill it up quicker than I think I could! I just hate having to bend over and take things out every time I need to find something!!!!
5 comments:
Wow, that's rough! I saw Big Mama's recipe too and considered making it as well. I've never even made french toast in a skillet, so I thought this would be an easier start!
Classic!
french toast! Mmmm.... I was just wondering what to cook for supper (it's only 5:10 pm here!) = )
Wow! for your fridge! I couldn't even fit all the milk we use for ONE week in there (that would be FOUR gallons and counting).
So I'm guessing that freezer cooking is out for you. = )
wow I do NOT think I could do that! It's hard enough to fit my grocery trips into my big fridge!
I think that our fridge is the same size except that ours is stacked on top of each other. I've really gotten use to it and appreciate the fact that it uses less electricity than the big US models. Though I'm sure if I had a big US model, I would appreciate the space. BUT I do find that I don't waste food. If we have leftovers, we have to eat them soon because we need the space.
Post a Comment