Thursday, March 06, 2008

The Picture

Greetings from Peachtree City, GA

I've seen several of your comments concerning the picture that captured the moment that Charity's Mom showed up at the door. Rest assured that if Charity doesn't post the picture before I get home, I will post it when I get back! The picture is priceless.

Love you sweetheart!

Marc

4 comments:

The Kilcoynes said...

Hey, Charity!

I just read several blog entries, and I almost started to cry. It is so sweet that your mom got to come!

Marc, you don't know me, but I would just like to say, "Way to Go!"


~Tiffany

Keetha Broyles said...

YAY!!!! Please post away!!!

Tee said...

Peachtree City! You are in my neck of the woods. By chance are you attending the WDA Conference?

Marc and Charity said...

Hi Tee,
I'm at the Global Impact Celebration at First Baptist Peachtree City.

Marc