Saturday, January 26, 2008

I'm Really Sorry...

because I know this is going to offend some people, but I just have to tell you that it's true.

NKOTB are back! My parents will be thrilled. Especially my Dad who sat through several grueling hours at Reunion Arena with 1,000's of screaming girls. I will tell you he read the newspaper the whole time, but he insists that he did not. It's okay Dad. Thanks for taking me anyway!

I'll be loving you forever.

8 comments:

Stephanie Kay said...

This begs the question... did you register for their fan club?

Tim and Leslie said...

No offense taken, we will just take it "Step By Step" maybe we can take our girls to see them:) It is weird to think about all of those guys back together again, but they either must be "Hanging Tough" or they really have "The Right Stuff!"
Thanks for the walk down memory lane!

Anna said...

I think I'm too young. Went to see Boyzone a couple of times. Quite fancied Shane Lynch but it was short-lived as i then discovered Damon from Blur and became a bit of an indie-goth.

Unknown said...

hmmm i thought they already tried a come back. i'll have to tell my sis she was the big fan.

Tee said...

Thanks for the link, so I could see what you were talking about. I would have been right with your dad--reading SOMETHING!

Tad and Monica said...

I'm swooning all over again. Yeah, so if there's a concert...I might actually go.

jill said...

I was a huge fan! They came to Dallas on my b-day so I thought it was destined that I would meet them but it never happened. Jon was my favorite and now he's almost 40?

The Liberto Family said...

Oh those were the days! I had posters of them all over my room.