
I made Taco Soup, a little taste of Texas for everyone, it was a big hit! I doubled the recipe because you just never know how much students will eat...the crock pot was empty when they left! :) Our Sunday school leader in our young marrieds class years ago told us two things to remember..."never wake a sleeping baby and never turn down a free meal." I've never forgotten those and I figured the students would not turn down a free meal! (I made Pico de Gallo for the first time today-tomatoes, onions, cilantro, garlic, etc and it was awesome! That is what is in the white thing with the chips or "crisps". I could have eaten the entire thing!)

Cheesecakes, fudge and fruit dipped in chocolate! YUM




2 comments:
Some things are universal about college students - like playing with a child's toy and free food! = )
Your house is really beautiful! What yummy food! Wish we could pop over for some fudge...and taco soup too!
Post a Comment