
Look how cute this cupcake is! My friend Jeanetta (and former college-mate) over at Splendid Things is so stinkin' creative- she made this sweet little cupcake and even put Bailey's name on it! She has an Etsy shop, so go check that out as well...cute cute cute!
Thanks Jeanetta for this precious cupcake, it sits on a white shelf in Bailey's room and I smile every time I see it!

5 comments:
That is so cute! Is this your friend that lives in Little Rock? Where is her shop? Miss you guys! I was sad we did not get to see you when you were in town!
That's cool, it looks so real!
i am soo glad that you liked it. the shop is very bare right now to anyone who takes a peak but it should be back up to par after the holidays.
How cute!! Did you know Jeanetta and I were hallmates our freshman year. Aahh....the memories of Perrin West...a million girls sharing one bathroom...I still hate to flush the toilet if someone is in the shower even though I know they won't have their skin scalded off their flesh. = )
I love this! I sent the link from Etsy to http://cupcakestakethecake.blogspot.com/
It's a blog all about cupcakes. If they feature this, I'm sure Jeanetta will sell a ton!
Post a Comment