Sunday, October 07, 2007

Working

Hey everyone, we are working on our blog- just want to make it cleaner and change some things. You may notice some things change over the next few days, so just be patient with us (all 10 of you that read this!)

Hope y'all had a great weekend!

3 comments:

Tad and Monica said...

Love the picture. So..Tad is on his way to London right now. Did he send you the info on what he's doing? If he didn't let me know and I'll try to find it. Wish I could come see you....:)

Kammie said...

Charity, I'm sure you have more readers out there than you know!!! I can't even remember how I found your blog, but I love reading about people's adventures overseas!! I'm teaching at an international school here in South Korea right now! Take care and keep writing!! :) Kammie

Marc and Charity said...

Hey Kammie, thanks! Do you have a blog? I didn't see if on your blogger profile. I would love to hear about your adventures!!! :) You can email me if you want, it's in my profile I think.