Tuesday, October 30, 2007

T-minus 2 Weeks...

and we will be in Dallas for vacation!

LaHacienda Ranch, Wendy's, Taco Bell, Willowbend Mall, Grapevine Mills Mall, Arby's, Sonic, Target, celebrating Cerys' 3rd Birthday, Thanksgiving.....pumpkin pie...yummmmmm

Oh, and we get to see lots of family and friends too! ;)

4 comments:

Sean and Lendy said...

We're ready to see you! What do you want to eat on the night that we're all together at Nat and Trev's?

Stephanie Kay said...

Anytime we go to AR I always have a list of places I want to eat. Sonic and Mexican are always on the list - though this year we finally got On the Border so I can cross Mexican off. But Sonic and catfish must remain. Enjoy the good eats!

The Liberto Family said...

Hope we get to see you all while you are here in Texas!

Leah said...

I'm sure you're looking forward to it! Talk about anticipation!! =)