Saturday, September 15, 2007

Miniatures

How sad that I have time to take a picture of miniature prinlges, but they are just so cute I had to show you. I love miniature things, just ask Marc how I can go on and on about how cute something so small is. Anyway. I bought these mini Pringles the other day, only I didn't see the "mini" written on the bag. When I opened them I was just giddy! So, without further adieu-

The miniature Pringles....



Speaking of miniatures- here's a miniature Marc-
How cute is this?!? Wales is playing Australia today in the Rugby World Cup 2007 here in Cardiff- so Marc and his "mini-me" are sporting their Welsh Rubgy shirts!
GO WALES!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

if you love miniatures you should check out the blob club little house. its all about dollhouses.
and sorry i havent gotten that cupcake int he mail to you. we have been swamped with halloween and fall orders at the shoppe.

Etta said...

Cute! I love all things miniature as well. And the mini-Marc is adorable! :)

Sean and Lendy said...

I still have my little mini basket that you bought for all us girls with Michael's was going out of business...so fun!

Stephanie Kay said...

Miniture is fun, except chocolate. Super-size my chocolate please!

The mini-Marc is very cute. I love having matching shirts for all my guys. = )

the blackwells said...

We love the mini pringles. Have you seen the mini courgettes and mini leeks at Tesco? They're very cool!

Allie said...

Hey guys!

The pic of Marc and Cerys in their matching shirts is adorable, and I am sooo lovin' Cerys' hairbow, and how it's so well co-ordinated! She's a babe! x

Tad and Monica said...

How is nap time going these days? Zachary is in quite the funk lately...sigh. It WILL pass, it WILL pass...