Saturday, September 08, 2007

15 Months

...and still bald. Bailey, we love your bald head. Your Daddy and I kiss it a 1,000 times a day. You are just like your Daddy- adventurous, a risk-taker and funny! I can hardly believe that just 15 months ago you came into this world with one fist in the air, ready to conquer anything!

Happy 15 months old Bales!






5 comments:

Missy said...

Cute, cute pictures!

Allie said...

Wow, doesn't time fly!! I'm having a hard time accepting that Courtney is nearing 5months so I don't know what I'll be like when she reaches 15months!! Hope you're all well xxx

Stephanie Kay said...

I've been wishing Ellie had less hair. Then I wouldn't have to wash it! = ) It's starting to get in her face and she won't leave any bows in. Joel wants to cut it. NO!!! Not the Baby Girl's hair!!

Anonymous said...

Hey!!
I'm back and I've missed catching up with Cardiff Central. Sorry to hear the girls aren't well ..and how shall we say... challenging, but it looks like you had some good advice! I'll read them all when Josh has a bad day! Anyway, catch up soon,
Del xxx

The Liberto Family said...

She is a cute little girl with or without hair! We miss seeing you guys. Hope Melissa can meet you in November.