Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Wondon

Hey folks, Cerys wanted y'all to know that we're off to Wondon (London) in the morning for a little R&R. We will be staying with some friends for a few days. I'm sure I'll have some fun pictures to show you when we return! The London Zoo and the show Mary Poppins are planned, so we'll have lots to share I hope!

Pray for our safety please and for us to have an enjoyable time. Oh, and for the girls to behave! :)

Cheerio!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a fantastic time! Look forward to catching up when you get back,
Love,
Del & Co
PS. Thanks so much for coming to the party and the lovely pressies!

Allie said...

Have a great time away guys, and be sure to take lots of pictures that you can post when you get back! =) xxx

Stephanie Kay said...

The London Zoo sounds like fun. I think I'd like to travel the world and visit all the big zoos in major cities of the world. If you ever make it to Singapore, the zoo there was amazing (7 years ago, anyway).

Mrs P said...

HI guys. Have a lovely time in London. I love reading your blog, its funny and interesting at the same time! We are home now so see you very soon. xx

Mrs P said...

HI guys. Have a lovely time in London. I love reading your blog, its funny and interesting at the same time! We are home now so see you very soon. xx

Leah said...

Hope you enjoy your time in Wondon. We just got back home from a very relaxing time in Canada with family. I'll pray you come home just as rested and refreshed as I feel right now! =)