Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Belated Anniversary Presents!

Two posts in one day! Could only mean one thing...

My husband just came home from London and brought some surprises for me! Why? He said it's a belated anniversary celebration!

He brought my favorite meal- Chicken Quesadillas from Chili's AND my favorite donut from Krispy Kreme !!! There is a Krispy Kreme in Heathrow Airport now and he stopped in Reading, England (0n the way home from London) at the Chili's! What a guy!

I'm totally trying to lose weight, so this will not help! But since he did something so sweet, I'm totally eating it! I don't even want to know how much it cost, since £1= $2!

Thank you honey!

4 comments:

Liz said...

Woo-hoo!! Chili's is my favorite too. When we lived in Havelock, the nearest one was an hour away. Now we have one in Dothan 45 minutes away. Better, at least!

Leah said...

I found you from Sarah's place, and will be back to visit often. And what a sweet husband you've got! Happy Belated Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Since I just found your blog, I've scanned your old posts--just to get an idea where your coming from. YOU READ BOOMAMA!!!! AND ESPECIALLY HEATHER!!!!! I'll be back to follow your journey while in Wales. I have to laugh because of some of the things our English pastor has "taught" us the past two and one-half years he and his family have been here in GA. I know some of your terms. :-) And Ya'll is a REAL word.

Anonymous said...

Oh bless him! What a sweetie... Hope you had a lovely relaxing evening,
Del xxx