Cardiff's own, Paul Potts, made it to the Semi-Final round! Thought you might like to know! Here is his Semi-Final performance that was aired last night!
He won the public vote and will be singing in the Finals Sunday night! Stay tuned...
Friday, June 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm speechless. Teary-eyed and speechless.
I'm assuming this is something like American Idol. This young man if wonderful. I would like to see him win! Keep us posted on what happens. He might be like Elliott from last year on American Idol. He needed a great deal of dental work and after coming in third on AI he was back on the Finale this season. He had dental work, let his hair grow out and I didn't even recognize him, even after they announced who he was. He looked great and his performance outstanding. Go Paul Potts!
We've been following Paul and hope he IS the winner. What a beautiful spirit, beautiful voice.
Oh, this is so fun. He'd better win. I'm buying his album.
Everyone here is talking about him. Even Uncle Rock at his law office had heard about him. We couldn't wait for your updated blog so tonight we went searching the internet to find the winner!!!! I love the look on Simon's face. He was really caught off guard with Paul. Just love it.
GiGI
Post a Comment