Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Success!

We've gone 2 days in "big girl panties" and no accidents!!! (Give or take a few hours in pull-ups for naps, and of course I have not even thought about nighttime, but you get the idea!) Woohoo!!! We celebrated tonight and took Cerys to the store to pick out some new underwear. She chose a package of Disney Princess' underwear and a package of Mickey Mouse underwear. She is so proud!

3 comments:

Mrs P said...

congratulations Cerys, well done charity. so frustrated with Llew..hes been trying since november!!!argh can my machine stand more washing!!!!

Marc and Charity said...

hey maria, thanks! She is very proud. I just put her in "pants" (that's for you) and after a few days of accident, she got it. I decided to just go for it and do no more nappies! Except for bedtime, that will come later.

Amy said...

Congrats! We just brought home the mini potty to start training, so I know we have lots of "fun" adventures in our future. I'm looking forward to when we get to where you are!