It thought it was fun too.The napping and the chocolate were a toss up for me when I did it...but then I always go back to the chocolate!
ha! I know...chocolate or nap?!? It's nice to eat chocolate, then take a nap! The best of both.
Thanks for this, it's really good. Mine was v. similar to yours, lots of rest, chocolate, shopping and sunny places with my little brood... bliss! :D
That WAS fun! I passed it on.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It thought it was fun too.
The napping and the chocolate were a toss up for me when I did it...but then I always go back to the chocolate!
ha! I know...chocolate or nap?!? It's nice to eat chocolate, then take a nap! The best of both.
Thanks for this, it's really good. Mine was v. similar to yours, lots of rest, chocolate, shopping and sunny places with my little brood... bliss!
:D
That WAS fun! I passed it on.
Post a Comment