Saturday, March 31, 2007

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

The massage was great! I really, really, really enjoyed it!

Wish I could say the same about American Idol...I just don't think I can handle another week of the boy who wears his hair in ponytails on top of his head!!!! Seriously, why is he still in the competition?!?

3 comments:

Etta said...

I know what you're feeling about American Idol. The reason he is still in the competition is because of a website called votefortheworst.com. It's absolutely aggravating. They are ruining AI! That is the one show we watch together as a family and it's Jamie's favorite! He likes Gina--I think it's her colorful hair!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah me and Nat agree... what is with that guy..!
Glad you enjoyed your massage,
Speak soon,
Del
xxx

Tad and Monica said...

I am so out of the loop as I don't watch American Idol. I may be the only person in the country who doesn't. Well, I don't really watch anything anymore. Job plust 2 kids means that when they are asleep, I'm working on lectures or grading. But, I really can't complain b/c I have a full time job that allows me to only actually be at work 4 mornings a week and I can do everything else at home.
I'll be praying that you can get an appointment more quickly for Cerys. And I'm so sorry about the ear infections. Zachary keeps getting them too.