Sunday, February 11, 2007

Sisters!

Thought I would post some pictures of the girls. They are really starting to interact with each other now that Bailey is getting older. They play together well, mainly because Bailey just plays with whatever Cerys allows her to have :)



Getting ready for our first outing




Getting our shoes on!


"Be stwill Baibey"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,
We love seeing photos of the girls, would like to see more of you two as well! Anyway glad you're settling in, we'll see you very soon, take care and loads of love the Jones'xxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

By the way, loving Cerys' bow. That girl's got style!!

Anonymous said...

Awww, cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! I love the pics... the girls are getting so big! I miss you guys, and think about you all quite often. Please keep sending updates. Oh, I have to agree with you about the electric kettle... I got one as a wedding gift, and I was so excited! :-) Love you guys... Kellie